SUBARU AND CARAVAN AND MOTORHOME CLUB LAUNCH MEMBER OFFER
May 24, 2017
Subaru and the Caravan and Motorhome Club have teamed up to offer the Club’s members a Caravanning Accessory Pack free of charge when they purchase a Subaru Forester or Outback.
The pack worth consists £1,400 worth of Subaru accessories; a tow bar, 13 pin electrics kit, full size spare wheel and tyre. The kit has been designed to provide Caravan and Motorhome Club members with all the extra equipment essential to make their new Subaru ready to go caravanning straight away.
Forester is a large SUV designed around the concept of “Do anything, go anywhere” whilst Outback is the world’s first crossover, successfully combining the benefits of a passenger estate car with the all-road capabilities of an SUV.
Forester and Outback are packed with safety features and both models are available with Subaru’s Lineartronic CVT gearbox and Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive – creating an ideal pairing for stable towing performance on road and on site.
Both Subaru Forester and Outback have 5* Euro NCAP safety ratings, and Outback comes equipped with EyeSight, Subaru’s advanced collision avoidance technology. Car Tech Awards rated EyeSight as 'Highly Commended' in the 'Best Safety Innovation - over £25,000' category.
Subaru Forester is available from £26,495 on the road, and Subaru Outback is available from £32,995.
Notes to editors:
- Further information on the Subaru range of cars including latest news, images, archives and links can be found at subarumedia.co.uk.
Offer T&Cs –
- Customers must have been a CAMC member for at least three months at time of ordering.
- Proof of CAMC membership must be presented at time of ordering.
- Address of CAMC member must match the address of the registered keeper of the new vehicle.
- Offer applies to all new Subaru Forester and Outback models ordered by 30/09/17.
Press & PR Manager
Tel: 0121 730 8192
Mob: 07807 284 368
Press & PR Assistant
Tel: 0121 730 8199
Mob: 07857 033 731
- 106102 Subaru
- 36.50 KB