SUBARU SCOOPS ACCOLADES IN DRIVER POWER SURVEY
Jun 7, 2017
Subaru Outback and Forester have picked up a quartet of awards from Driver Power, the UK’s Number 1 car ownership survey.
In the best family car category, Subaru Outback picked up a Silver Award with a score of 91.18%.
Subaru Forester scooped Gold Awards for Ride & Handling and Safety Features with Outback also picking up a Silver Award for Practicality and Boot Space.
Steve Fowler, Editor-in-chief, Auto Express commented "This is an outstanding result for Subaru, with the Outback making its owners very happy indeed. Topping the ride and handling and safety categories is hugely impressive, while second place in practicality and in the family car class confirms how highly owners rate their cars."
Forester is a large SUV designed around the concept of “Do anything, go anywhere” whilst Outback is the world’s first crossover, successfully combining the benefits of a passenger estate car with the all-road capabilities of an SUV.
Both Subaru Forester and Outback have 5* Euro NCAP safety ratings, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and Outback comes equipped with EyeSight, Subaru’s advanced collision avoidance technology.
Notes to editors:
- Vehicle Category Awards Winners:
- Best Family Car - Silver Award - Subaru Outback
Major Vehicle Judging Category Winners:
- Ride & Handling - Gold Award - Subaru Forester
- Safety Features - Gold Award (Joint) - Subaru Forester
- Practicality & Boot Space - Silver Award - Subaru Outback
- Further information on the Subaru range of cars including latest news, images, archives and links can be found at subarumedia.co.uk.
Press & PR Manager
Tel: 0121 730 8192
Mob: 07807 284 368
Press & PR Assistant
Tel: 0121 730 8199
Mob: 07857 033 731